Many people are not aware that an amended (corrected) tax return, form 1040 X, can be filed with the IRS to change or correct an item as originally reported. This must be done within 3 years of the date the original tax return was filed. Click for more info!!!

Incorporate!!! Have you considered incorporating your business? There are many benefits in incorporating! Click for more info!!!